Monday 11 June 2012

July teaching and running schedule!

I'm so physched for an AWESOME summer! I'm training for a tri (whoop whoop!), did Hourglass workout (review coming soon!), may do me some Jock Yoga, and am just overall pumped about being outdoors and training for some new stuff. Here's what's going on in July!

Teaching lots so come sweat it out. Hot yoga in the summer? You know it! I like it as it acclimatizes my body to the heat outside while detoxifying and lets me keep up my regular practice of breath and a calm mind.

YOGA
Moksha Yoga Danforth:
Wednesday, July 4, 4:30pm Moksha
Friday, July 6, 8:30pm Karma
Monday, July 9, 6:30am Moksha
Wednesday, July 11, 6:30pm, 8:30pm, Moksha
Thursday, July 19, 6:30am, 9:30am, Moksha
Friday, July 20, 6:30pm Moksha, 8:30pm Karma
Monday, July 23, 6:30am, Moksha
Friday, July 27, 8:30pm, Karma
Monday, July 30, 6:30am, Moksha

Moksha Yoga Downtown:
Monday, July 2, 4:30pm Flow, 6pm Moksha
Tuesday, July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, 9:45pm Moksha

Also, exciting news! Stay tuned for more info but my website will launch AND I will be delivering a Yoga for Runners workshop on July 15 at 7pm. Save the date!


RUNNING (and other activities)
The training for the Seawheeze 1/2 marathon continues with the lululemon crew so come out every Thursday at 6:30pm and Saturday morning at 8:45am at the Eaton Centre lululemon for some fun running. We'll have special guests and a social so stay tuned for announcements on Yoga & Running with Alice!

At CCRR, Sean Croon will be coaching the marathon clinic which starts in June but kicks into high gear in July. Pumped to do this clinic with all the usual suspects. I'll be running with the Rats on Tuesdays at 6:15pm as much as possible, do hill work on my own Wednesdays, and then run with the clinic on Sunday mornings at 8:30am.

On Sunday, July 22, I will be cheering on the folks doing the Toronto Triathlon Festival! No races for me, can you believe it?


No comments:

Post a Comment